Friday, November 13, 2009

Israel October 2010

Greetings everyone! I am sorry for not making better use of this web option, but I promise I will try and improve in the future.

A lot has happened since returning from the Holy Land and one of the most exciting is we are planning another trip for October 2010.

I just received word earlier this week that our plans have been finalized by Kenes of Tel Aviv. I am now waiting on information about flight options.

Debbie, David, and I are truly excited about making plans for our next pilgrimage and we certainly hope you make plans to join us.

I will pass along to any and all interested the itinerary just as soon as it becomes available. My guess is that it will be at least a month before I can begin to put it into circulation.

It promises to be, the good Lord willing, an exciting and full eleven days!

Our theme is:
"Let The High Places of Israel be the Highlights of Your Life."

If you any questions for me, feel free to contact me at either of the following e-mail addresses:
tomanddeb@suddenlink.net
tomanddebbie@inspirationaltruths.com
Don't forget to start praying and planning today. Space will be limited and it will be on a first come basis.

Please be sure to pray for us as we continue to seek God's face and seek to do His will.

He is soon to send His Son, so "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it will thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whether thou goest." (Ecc. 8:10)

Until the next time,
Shalom!
Tom/Deb
Psalm 122:6